Marks is able to produce fermenters from 7 to 1500 barrels in size. All Marks Design & Metalworks tanks are custom designed to meet your specifications and feature rapid cooling capacity and attention to every detail.
Our fermenters feature food and beverage grade US-sourced 304/304L stainless steel construction. All Interior welds are ground to a smooth 180 grit sanitary finish with tank shell.
Unless a different volume is requested the tank shell allows 25% head-space. The finished interior shell is 12ga with a 2b, while the 14ga #4 polished exterior cladding adds a dramatic and beautiful appearance.
Below are our other Fermenter features:
- 1 1/2″thick layer of high R-value insulation
- Legs are polished and have adjustable foot pads, drilled for floor anchors
- Semi shadow-less manways are standard, other options are available
- There are cooling zones on the sidewall and the cone (zones can be divided to meet your needs)
- 60 degree cone bottoms are standard, other angles can be specified during the design process
- Clean in place assemblies are removable for service without entering the tank
- Rotating racking arm for separation of solids
- Vacuum Pressure Relief Valves are standard
- Drain extensions are included
- Sample port and valve are included
- Carbonation port (stone not included)
- Temperature sensor well
- (3) sanitary butterfly valves
- All clamps and gaskets to attach all accessories
Along with these amazing features, we are able to install ladder hooks, dry hop ports and / or hop bag hooks in any size fermenter. If you have any request to change, add remove or modify any parts of the tanks we can accommodate that. Specific fitting sizes, change and locations will be set during the design process after a deposit is taken.
…and yes, we can add the American Flag to your tank!