Want to be part of the MARKS Team?
We’re hiring. As the industries we serve continue to grow, so do we. Looking for fabricators familiar with TIG welding- especially sanitary plumbing.
We are currently hiring Stainless Steel Welders.
Requirements: welding experience, good attitude, self-starter, desire to excel in career path, pride in workmanship, responsible and excellent work ethic.
Positions include benefits, medical, 401K, paid vacation, and profit sharing.
Weld test required.
Make custom brew tanks, vessels, & systems
Participate in our brewery tours
We are also hiring a Sales and Marketing Support Associate! This position requires a self-starter with a positive attitude and a talent for customer communication! If interested, please read the description and requirements below.
Sales and Marketing Support Associate
The Sales and Marketing Support Associate will be an instrumental part of the sales team. The associate will be responsible for supporting sales process management by nurturing leads (no cold calls), managing existing customer relationships, and assisting with content creation for targeted marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Senior Management to support sales success. The position is entry-intermediate level.
- Create and maintain relationships with key customer accounts with a target of gaining references and repeat business
- Maintain sales and marketing databases using Salesforce, Excel, Mail Chimp, and Shopify
- Assist Outside Sales via
- Maintain communication cadence on leads with the goal to develop to the Qualified stage
- Uncover new opportunities for sales within the current customer base
- Build our reputation via a customer-centric approach
- Assist Marketing via
- Help build social and email campaigns to capitalize on market conditions
- Provide input on potential new solutions for our target markets
- Manage post-delivery surveys and provide results regularly
Required Skills and Experience:
- Associates degree or greater with at least 1-3 years of experience in customer service, sales support, or equivalent work experience
- Experience using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management)- Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and organization skills- experience with marketing execution (copy writing, content organization, etc) a plus
- Experience with marketing automation tools- Mail Chimp experience a plus
- Proactive approach to work
- Problem solver
Please send cover letters and resumes to Patrick Mears via email (Patrick@Marksdmw.com). Thanks!